Posted Tue, 13 Nov 2018 02:25:56 GMT by jacob alley
Our apologies, The feature was never supposed to be available for free consumption. It was only when we were going back and doing major work on this component (and other components) that we realized that we had mistakenly made it public. If you need to use this feature with the newest release, send your code to support@varigence.com and we will be happy to convert it to a Custom Component, although if you are content with release 5.0.63316.0, then I suggest you continue using that.
Posted Tue, 11 Dec 2018 17:18:55 GMT by
Hi, I've upgraded BIML Express to 5.0.63501.0 and now the AzureBlobDownload element could not be compiled, I'm getting the error: The feature 'AzureBlobDownload' is not available in this version of the Biml Engine. Your license key is not authorized to access the requested feature: AzureBlobDownload. BimlExpress includes support only for in-the-box SSIS components and tasks. To use the other connections and components with Biml, you can either use the Custom Task/Component/Connection elements or use BimlStudio.Use CustomTask syntax or acquire an upgraded license key. Exception type: UnlicensedFeatureAccessException Colleagues of mine have the same problem with 5.0.63501.0. I've also downgraded to 5.0.63316.0, and now it works again without any problem. Why is this feature removed?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.