Posted Sun, 11 Mar 2018 00:20:12 GMT by jacob alley
There have been some issues (although none in VS2017 that we are aware of) with older versions of Visual Studio, but we believe that we have a fix for those and will update you as soon as it is available.
Posted Sun, 11 Mar 2018 01:08:29 GMT by jacob alley
We just sent you a DropBox invite to the BimlExpress 2018 R3 Preview share. This should correct the issue you're seeing. This build is production ready. Please let us know if it doesn't resolve the problem or if you encounter any other issues.
Posted Tue, 02 Oct 2018 08:57:20 GMT by
Has any one else had issues installing Biml express on Visual studio versions higher than 12? I can only seem to get mine working on Version 12
Posted Sat, 11 May 2019 03:47:04 GMT by
I'm having a problem on Visual Studio 2015 with BimlExpress Build 5.0.63316.0. It installs fine, but I cannot edit Biml files inside VS. I can compile fine. I can go back to an earlier version and edit files, but sometimes the errors aren't helpful which is why the newer version is preferred, but the inability to edit a file is a problem. I have the same file/app privileges when I revert so I don't think that's the issue. Is there any chance that the BimlExpress 2018 R3 Preview will fix this issue?
Posted Sat, 11 May 2019 03:47:05 GMT by jacob alley
Stacia, We just sent you a DropBox invite to the BimlExpress 2018 R3 Preview share. This should correct the issue you're seeing. This build is production ready. Please let us know if it doesn't resolve the problem or if you encounter any other issues.
Posted Sat, 11 May 2019 03:47:07 GMT by
Hello, When will the update become available? Im having some issues too. I can't edit .biml files with Visual Studio 2015 after installing the current Version of BimlExpress. The Editor loads and shows the files but when i type something it doesn't track changes and then i can't save my files.
Posted Tue, 17 Oct 2023 13:14:33 GMT by Kelsey Radley
Accacia, A DropBox invite to the BimlExpress 2018 R3 Preview share has been emailed to you. This ought should resolve the problem you're experiencing. This build is prepared for production. If it doesn't fix the issue or if you run into any other problems, kindly let us know. io games

You must be signed in to post in this forum.